Vraja Vilasini shares Ayurveda, Meditation & Yoga along with the Yogi lifestyle in a relaxed setting.
What personal information do we collect?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number, or other details to help you with your experience. We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use PII in the following ways:
1. To allow us to respond to your customer service requests.
2. To follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email, or phone inquiries).
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security issues and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning
Your PII is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of people who have special access rights to such systems, and who are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to safely maintain their PII. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your PII.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site, however, we reserve the right to do so in the future. Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. For more, refer to https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
1. Users can visit our site anonymously.
5. Can change your personal information by emailing us.
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place. It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of PII from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission and the United States Consumer Protection Agency enforce the COPPA Rules regarding what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online. Please note that we do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information. In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
1. We will notify you via email within 7 business days.
2. We will notify you via phone call within 7 business days.
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which provides individuals the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, provides recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations. Please note that we may collect your email address in order to:
1. Send information, and respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
2. Process orders and send information and updates pertaining to orders.
3. Send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
4. Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
1. Do Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
2. Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
3. Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
4. Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
5. Honour opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
6. Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, please follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.